Have you ever heard the expression that “pavement is forever?” While pavement and concrete can be tricky to remove, they are certainly not immune to being demolished and hauled away.
Fleur de Lis Junk Removal is able to provide concrete removal services and concrete hauling, no matter how stubborn your concrete is.
After completing a project such as a sidewalk, driveway, patio, or parking lot, it’s not uncommon to find oneself with lots of leftover concrete. Concrete hauling can be a physically demanding task, especially if the concrete in question is in need of a demolition removal beforehand.
What Defines Junk Concrete?
Junk concrete and debris often emerges after a project is complete. In situations where a parking lot has been resurfaced, pavement has been replaced with grass, or a building’s foundation has been augmented, large amounts of concrete waste is often left behind.
These large chunks of concrete make concrete removal services quite necessary, as they cannot be disposed of or donated, as you might do for an unwanted piece of furniture.
Demolition and Hauling Services
Making good use of our demolition and hauling services for concrete can save you from the pitfalls and perils of attempting to break up and remove concrete on your own.
These are but a few of the risks to you trying to act as your own concrete removal service!
- Damage to your property – Large chunks of concrete are an obstruction by their very definition. Their mass, sharp edges, and metal that it commonly contains can present a risk to your property or that of your neighbors’.
- Risk of injury – Remember those sharp edges and scrap metal shards mentioned above? Those can be a serious risk to children playing around, or even you yourself.
- Landfill costs – Fleur de Lis provides specialized concrete removal services. If you were to try to remove the concrete yourself, you may incur exorbitant costs trying to dispose of the concrete yourself. Not to mention the wear-and-tear on your vehicle for hauling it around.
Concrete Debris Removal and Recycling
Concrete debris removal is best performed by a professional. Landfills don’t want to accept concrete waste.
As a junk removal company committed to eco-friendly practices, we have our own relationships with recycling facilities that will make use of the waste concrete in the most environmentally responsible way possible.
- Broken-down concrete can be pounded into recycled aggregates
- Aggregate can be crushed and repurposed into various sizes
- Leftover concrete material can be reused for roads and asphalt in construction projects
Concrete Removal Near Me
When you enlist the help of our concrete removal service paired with our demolition and hauling services, you’ve got a recipe for a headache-free experience in removing waste concrete.
The Fleur de Lis Junk Removal team takes a professional, experienced, and friendly approach in every job we take. We are your go-to team for concrete hauling and clean up!
If you’re in need of concrete waste removal, contact us here or give us a call.
Other Services We Offer:
Ready to Start Recycling?